Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1 Egg, 2 Eggs, 3 Eggs!

In my Bluebird box, there are 5 eggs! The female lays an egg each day. (She lays them in the morning.)
Here are her five beautiful blue eggs!


Then, My Sweet Doggies! :)

My two dogs Sammy (mine) and Lilly Belle (my Dad's) are the sweetest dogs ever, but they are really hard to take pictures of. They are like best friends, and they play together all the time. I don't think you could keep them on separate sides of the room without them running for each other. I hope you like these pictures!

Sammy. It's hard to get pictures of him outside unless he's outside without Lilly.

I know this one isn't very good, but it's just funny. :)

Lilly's BEAUTIFUL brown eyes that I love so much. 

Lilly Belle.

(They like to play fight.)

This picture took forever and a lot of Beggin' Strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment