Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Cemetery (for Memorial Day :) ) and my Aunt Shannon's House! (A dog breeder.)




When we went to the cemetery for Memorial Day, I saw lots of geese and ducks. :) They kept coming up to me for food but I didn't have any. It kind of reminded me of the time I was in Minnesota when I went to a park, but there were much more geese in Minnesota. Hope ya like the pics!
It was walking towards me.

Sorry it's sideways! It wouldn't let me rotate it. I know his tail is cut off, but I still think it's cute!

This was a wierd duck that we saw there and I just thought I should take a picture of. :)

My Aunt Shannon's! :)

 I love my Aunt Shannon's house! She has great puppies all the time that I absolutely LOVE to take pictures of. I would take 'em all if I could, but I've got my own hyperactive dog at home!

This here is Jessabelle. (I hope I spelled her name right, sorry if I didn't!) This is one of the dogs that lives at my Aunt Shannon's.



These three photos from here down are of an adorable and sweet peekapoo (Pekingese and Toy Poodle) puppy that my Aunt Shannon has. Enjoy! :)

I like this one. :)

This one's cute too!
               This one isn't from the cemetery or my Aunt Shannon's house, but I really like it! This picture is actually from my Grandmom's old one room schoolhouse, out in the back by the playground. :)


                            Thanks for reading about my adventures and I hope you can visit again!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day! All five of your Bluebird eggs are still in the nest...Kaden's too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete