Saturday, June 2, 2012

Baby Birds Hatch! (and swimming) :)

Oh my goodness! YAY! My baby bluebirds hatched! My brother's are supposed to hatch (at the earliest) today, but sadly, they haven't yet. But they will! The funny thing is, I went down to see the babies for the first time (since I wasn't at my Grandparents house on the day they hatched, which was Thursday) and as soon as I got down to the fence, the male bluebird started DIVE-BOMBING me. I had seen him do this to other animals, but this had never happened to me or anyone in my family before. (But it scared me so much! He didn't hit me. They just try to scare you when they dive-bomb you, and don't plan to hit you.) So I walked away for a little while and came back later, only staying for a few seconds, because the male started moving to closer branches and was prepared to dive-bomb me. I don't blame him though. I would do that too! I think they become more protective as the babies get bigger, since every other time I checked he hadn't done anything. I took this precious picture of the new 3 day old babies, (since it was raining yesterday I took it today) and I hope you like it! (My mom thinks they are ugly. My Nana and I, we call ourselves "the Bluebird Freaks", think they look like old guys. But we think they are adorable too! :) What do you think?)

Swimming in my Grandmom's Pool!

Getting ready...




(Below)
He calls this move "The Sumo Wrestler" :)



I love my brother.  (Kaden, you will always be the best one!)-
Love, 
Your Awesome Sister! :)

Family: Who You Go to if You Want to Be Embarrassed.

On Friday, my Aunt Shea got here with my two cousins, Drew and Dax! I got to hang out with my two sweet cousins and aunt while my Uncle B.J. works at Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. Then, today, my Aunt Jane and 2 cousins Shelby and Will are coming over from Germany! (We haven't seen them in a year and a half and I'm really excited!) :) Shelby is now 7 and Will is 4! My Poppy and Nana (grandparents) went to pick them up in Little Rock. Sadly, I won't get to see my Uncle Jonathan because he is on a special mission in California. (He is in the armed forces) But they are all moving to California, so maybe I will get to see them more often! :) Love you Aunt Jane, Uncle Jonathan, Shelby and Will! Can't wait to see you guys! (Except for Uncle Jonathan!) :)

1 comment:

  1. This is your Aunt Jane...we can't wait to see you sweet girl. Love you and can't wait to hug you!

    ReplyDelete