Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Favorite... Bluebirds and Gardening!


This female bluebird telling the male bluebird that she wants some food NOW. The funny thing is, the male bluebird's foot was in the air. (Walking)
The female was flying out of the box to get her food from the male.
In both of these, (top and bottom) the bluebirds were sitting on the fence together.

Well, I was in my Nana's (Grandmother's) backyard, and I went down to check on the garden. We have recently purchased a bluebird house, and we have noticed that some bluebirds were nesting. I had my camera with me, and I ended up getting some great shots! This weekend, I planted my own flower/herb container garden. In a tire, watering can, and a big rusty bucket, I planted quite a few flowers. In a smaller pail, I planted a few herbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment